I decided today i would give away something for everyone. Its personal taste this little bundle but one that my family members enjoy and love to receive in the gift hampers i make for them. I try to vary what i buy each year and shop with different brands. This year it was Teapigs.
Earlier this year i won a bundle of Teapigs Tea on twitter. I received 5 really strong smelling herbal teas which my family (paticually my mum) have been raving on about since they tried them. As i purchased some for my families hampers i decided i would grab an extra bundle to give away.
This is the New Cheeky bundle which costs £16,95.
The flavours are:
- Rhubarb and Ginger - It combines a tangy rhubarb taste with very sweet ginger, This one is my favourite.
- Apple and Cinnamon - If you are looking for something christmassy, this would be perfect.
- Sweet Ginger - This is gingery! I wasn't too keen on this one but it is well balanced and sounds sweeter than it is.
- Chocolate and Mint - This is the most amazing drink ever! Just 3 calories a cup Tastes like minty dark chocolate. Its my go to treat.
- Fennel and Liquorice - Ill be honest i haven't tried this one. I cant stand liquorice! It smells lovely though.
I have added all 5 packs into the box of stocking fillers i am giving away. They are not really what i would class as stocking fillers unless you have a tea addict in the family but they make a lovely addition to a hamper or as something different for a herbal tea fan.
Entry is via the Gleam app as with the other days.
Best of luck everyone xx
Would you like to see the other items added into the prize box? Click the links below